Saturday, April 11, 2020

 BEING ATTENTIVE AND CARING WITH OUR BODIES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC

AhoII Beloveds

Coming to you from the comfort of my home, hotspotting from my smart phone, feeding my body oats , all privilages i have that many other selves dont currently have. As the world has been taken over by the storm of corona , fear and over stimulated , over invested souls, (to much humaning) we are the actual virus and not the victims. we are the virus that has taken over mother earth, sucking her dry.) i want to remind us all of how important it is to listenh to what our bodies need right now. many of us (me) are feeling heavy, sad, grieving the life we once had before this mental pandemic arrived (we kinda all felt it coming, no?) and feeling this way without the pressure to be better, to do better, to run in the race of human desire and constant thought, IT is absolutely OKEY. I need to remind my self of this every day to stay sane.

Over the last few days of lockdown (14) i am called to listen in on the parts of me that hurt the most, the parts of me that can only hurt this way during this time (everything is divinely timed ) , i am called to let go of a twin flame so our love can transcend the limits we placed upon it, I am called to reasses my purpose, anchor deeper in, cALLED TO DEMAND THE KIND OF LOVE I NEED RIGHT NOW FROM MY SOUL MATE, CALLED TO RELEASE THROUGH TEARS AND RAGE, i am called to breathe, allow prana to fill my lungs and hold me close to gaia, i am called to love and return to nature for all my wants and needs. and this is hard, hard to listen, hard to let go, hard to want to live when you are living inside a conditioned mind that has forgotten how to BE. becasue this being human thing has come with so many boxes, so many paradoxes, so complex so heavy so light, so dual and heavy.

but i CHOOSE to remember my power, i choose to remeber who and what I AM. A light worker, a light being, energy I AM THE WHOLE THING AND NOTHING ALL AT ONCE.
I choose to listen to my body, take care of my body. express love to my body. thank my body for being here, through it all with me as the world undergoes a complete lockdown.

Here are some questions I like to ask myself everyday to check in on how i am doing and what i can do to make myslef feel better, safe, loved.

1. Am i Hydrated? Did i drink water to nourish my body and mind today?
Water is cleansing, rejuvenating and recharging and our bodies are 80% water, so drink as much water as possible. need a distraction? drink water and enjoy it. :) 

2. What are the first 5 things that i am most grateful for TODAY?
Gratitude energy helps you to align with even more to be grateful for.

3.Have I moved, strecthed , worked out, woken my body up today?
 Allow your body to move intuitively and freely. Feel and sense that your movement is cutting through illusion and distortion in your field of mind and heart space.

4. Have I checked in on a friend or loved one today?
we are in this together, check in on as many people as you can handle (energetically etc) call your mom, or if you live with her, check in oh how shes doing, redirect from victimising to compassion

5. Am I feeling safe within my body?

 ARE YOU? IF YOU ARE NOT, REMIND YOURSELF THAT YOUR BODY IS HERE FOR AND WITH YOU THROUGH THIS, YOUR BODY IS HOME, EVEN IF THATS ALL YOU HAVE, THATS A WHOLE LOT TO BE GRATEFULO FOR. LET US BE LOVING AND COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS OUR BODIES.

Take long cleansing baths and showers when you can. Feed your body. BREATHE
A cleansing bath is a perfect add on to any release and clearing work you're doing, 

Consider writing out what you want to release everyday at the end of the day on a piece of paper and as you write it all down, envision the feelings and thoughts and energy attached to it being released through your hand onto the paper… This could be old perspectives, habits, emotional patterns, or limiting beliefs… Once you’ve written everything down, then symbolically (and safely) burn the paper to let it go.

The only way out is through it , so lets bring our collective vibrations together, heal ourselves, our friends, family, the world,  ALL OF US, after all, we are in this together, we always have been and its not going to change anytime soon if we don't do the work. to listen. to love to move to accept that this is just another one of natures rhythms and cycles. all is well.








No comments:

Post a Comment